All Patients with Ovarian Cancer Should Receive Germline BRCA1/2 Testing
1. According to the NCCN Guidelines®, patients with ovarian cancer, fallopian tube cancer, or primary peritoneal cancer should have genetic risk evaluation and BRCA1/2 testing following confirmation of disease.3
2. ~15% of patients with epithelial ovarian cancer have a germline BRCA mutation 4
3. No family history is needed for patients with ovarian cancer to meet genetic testing guidelines.
Confidently Determine BRCA1/2 Status for
PARP Inhibitor Therapy
BRACAnalysis CDx was designed to quickly provide accurate germline BRCA1/2 reports so you can confidently recommend the next treatment for your patient without delay.
Once Myriad receives the sample, you will receive the results of the BRACAnalysis CDx test in less than two weeks.
- Moore et al. Maintenance Olaparib in Patients with Newly Diagnosed Advanced Ovarian Cancer. N Engl J Med (2018). DOI: 10.1056/NEJMoa1810858.
- Mirza et al. Niraparib Maintenance Therapy in Platinum-Sensitive, Recurrent Ovarian Cancer. N Engl J Med (2016). 375:2154-2164.
- Referenced with permission from the NCCN: NCCN® Ovarian Cancer Version 1.2019 OV-1. ©National Comprehensive Cancer Network, Inc. 2018.
- Alsop, K. et al. (2012) BRCA mutation frequency and patterns of treatment response in BRCA mutation-positive women with ovarian cancer: a report from the Australian Ovarian Cancer Study Group. J. Clin. Oncol