Knowing your patient’s hereditary cancer risk is critical when it comes to making treatment decisions. Blending both their genetic test status and family history of cancer, the Myriad myRisk® hereditary cancer panel represents the next generation of hereditary cancer risk testing. Myriad myRisk is here to help you determine the right treatment for your patients with a report including comprehensive results and a guideline-based Medical Management Tool.
Offer Accurate and Comprehensive Risk Assessment
in Your Practice with myRisk and riskScore
The Myriad myRisk® Hereditary Cancer multi-gene panel analyzes risk for 8 cancers of focus to determine if your patient has a germline genetic mutation associated with an increased cancer risk. Receive test results in 14 days or less.Learn More
riskScore® is a clinically validated tool which uses genetic markers and clinical risk factors to predict a 5-year and remaining lifetime risk of developing breast cancer.*Learn More
* riskScore is calculated for women of solely European ancestry under the age of 85 without a personal history of breast cancer, LCIS, hyperplaysia, atypical hyperplasia, or a breast biopsy of unknown results. riskScore is not calculated if a woman or a blood relative is known to carry a mutation in a breast cancer risk gene.1-4
- Mavaddat N, et al. Prediction of breast cancer risk based on profiling with common genetic variants. J Natl Cancer Inst. 2015 Apr 8;107(5). PubMed.
- Michailidou K, et al. Large-scale genotyping identifies 41 new loci associated with breast cancer risk. Nat Genet. 2013 Apr;45(4): 353-61.
- Michailidou K, et al. Genome-wide association analysis of more than 120,000 individuals identifies 15 new susceptibility loci for breast cancer. Nat Genet. 2015 Apr;47(4):373-80. PubMed.
- Tyrer J, et al. A breast cancer prediction model incorporating familial and personal risk factors. Stat Med. 2004 23:1111-30.